What should you do if you are injured in a car accident?
1. Report the accident to the police immediately. Any involved driver must exchange identification and vehicle registration information. The law also requires helping an injured person.
2. Get medical care for your injuries.
3. If there is an injury or property damage of $1,000 or more, a driver must fill out an accident report and mail it to the Commissioner of Public Safety.
4. Report the accident and your injuries to your insurance company in writing immediately. Early notification will speed payments for medical expenses, wage loss and other benefits.
5. Don’t give a written or tape-recorded statement to any insurance company without talking to a lawyer first.
6. Talk to a personal injury lawyer at Keller, Woods & Thompson, P.A., as soon as possible.
When should a lawyer be consulted?
Immediately! A great law firm like Keller, Woods & Thompson, P.A., will cost you nothing. In fact, if you desire fair compensation, you need to act quickly. There is a real danger your rights will be prejudiced if you don’t consult a lawyer right away. A lawyer may want to interview witnesses, take photos and gather other important investigative evidence immediately after the accident. Remember that insurance companies are giant corporations. They have professional investigators, lawyers, and adjusters working to protect their interests. It is an unfair advantage for them to take on your claim if you do not have a quality personal injury lawyer looking out for your best interests. You really need to have Keller, Woods & Thompson, P.A., a law firm protecting your rights.
How do I pay for a lawyer?
Most lawyers who limit their practice to personal injury only charge a percentage of the recovery. Some lawyers, like the law firm of Keller, Woods & Thompson, P.A., concentrate their practice on personal injury claims just like yours. Keller, Woods & Thompson, P.A., has the experience your case deserves. We can guarantee you will not personally owe us anything unless we assist you in making a financial recovery. You never have to pay any money upfront.
Make The First Move – Schedule A Consultation
We are here, ready to help you pursue your personal injury case or another legal remedy that you need. Call us at 763-447-4076 or email us to schedule an in-person consultation with our team members.
A+ BBB Rating
Please Drive Carefully And Prevent Accidents
You can avoid many accidents by simply using common sense. Make sure your automobile is always in good mechanical condition. Obey the rules of the road, keep a safe distance from other vehicles, and don’t speed. When the weather is bad, don’t drive. Drive defensively always keeping alert to what other drivers might do. The law firm of Keller, Woods & Thompson, P.A., wants you to avoid needing a lawyer by having a safe and happy trip.
Keller, Woods & Thompson, P.A.
1300 Godward Street NE Suite 4000, Minneapolis, MN 55413
763-447-4076 Fax: 763-571-2893
Our Firm Was Founded On A Single Principle: Put The Client First. We Make Sure That Our Clients Get 100% Of The Compensation They Deserve.
Keller, Woods & Thompson, P.A., of Minneapolis, Minnesota, provides representation in the Twin Cities, Minneapolis, St. Paul, Roseville, New Brighton, Brooklyn Center, Fridley, Blaine, Coon Rapids, Champlin, Lino Lakes, White Bear Lake, Woodbury, Oakdale, Golden Valley, Plymouth, Maplewood, Inver Grove, Eagan, Bloomington, Edina, Eden Prairie, St. Louis Park, Maple Grove, Minnetonka, Burnsville and Apple Valley. The firm also represents clients throughout western Wisconsin, including Hudson, River Falls and Superior.
© 2018 by Keller, Woods & Thompson, P.A., All rights reserved.