LINDSAY M. KELLER
LINDSAY M. KELLER
Partner, Litigation Attorney
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
LINDSAY M. KELLER is a partner and a litigation attorney at Woods & Thompson, P.A. She is an impassioned advocate for her clients, many of whom have sustained serious personal injuries. Lindsay’s clients view her as caring, compassionate, and thoroughly knowledgeable about insurance law and the full range of avenues for redress of their injuries. Insurance companies know who goes to trial and who doesn’t – and their compensation offers generally reflect that. Lindsay’s competitive nature makes her very comfortable in a trial setting. Her knowledge of insurance law, work ethic, tenacity, and strategic aggression in a courtroom or negotiation setting has allowed her to successfully close hundreds of litigation cases through settlement, jury trial, arbitration, or appeal.
Since 2013, Lindsay has also been an Adjunct Doctrinal Professor at William Mitchell College of Law and University of St. Thomas Law School, where she developed the curriculum and teaches Insurance Law – an area that is essential to her own practice as a personal injury lawyer. Lindsay is passionate about teaching her students critical analytical skills that they can apply not only to understanding how to read/interpret insurance policies, but also to other kinds of contracts that they will encounter in their future practices.
In 2015, 2016, and 2017 Lindsay has been named as a Rising Star by SuperLawyers. Lindsay serves as the President of the Richard T. Oakes American Inn of Court. An honor that Lindsay is especially proud of is that Woods & Thompson, P.A was a named a finalist in the Better Business Torch Award for Ethics in 2014, 2015, and 2016. Lindsay also serves as a Minnesota No-fault insurance arbitrator, and is a certified FINRA arbitrator.
In her free time, Lindsay enjoys spending time with her husband Ethan, family, friends, and her dog Henry. She enjoys running, golf, cooking, traveling, and cheering on her favorite Minnesota sports teams – the Wild and Twins.
Focus Areas: personal injury litigation, no-fault disputes, car accidents, motor vehicle accidents, fall injuries, child injuries, insurance coverage disputes, uninsured and underinsured motorist claims, arbitrations, trials, and appeals
- Minnesota, 2007
- Wisconsin, 2014
- William Mitchell College of Law, Saint Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. – 2007
- 2006 Ruby Vale Corporate Appellate Moot Court Champion
- Editor-in-Chief of The Opinion, school newspaper
- Gustavus Adolphus College, Saint Peter, Minnesota
- B.A. cum laude – 2004
- Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association, 2007 – Present
- American Bar Association, 2007 – Present
- Minnesota Association for Justice, 2006 – Present
- Wisconsin State Bar Association, 2014 – Present
- Richard T. Oakes American Inn of Court, 2009 – Present, President
- Edina Chamber of Commerce, 2014 – 2016
- Edina Edge (formerly Network W), 2014 – 2016, Secretary
- William Mitchell College of Law, Adjunct Doctrinal Professor, Insurance Law, 2013 – 2015
- University of St. Thomas Law School, Adjunct Professor, Insurance Practicum, 2017 – Present
- MSBA Civil Litigation Governing Council, 2017 – Present
- University of St. Thomas, Adjunct Faculty Council (representing the law school), 2017 – Present
- UST Adjunct Governance Committee, 2017 – Present
- Junior Achievement of the Midwest, 5th grade volunteer
- Presenter at District 11 high schools, driver’s education classes
- Frequent guest speaker on insurance matters to insurance agents, medical professionals, and community groups
Contact Lindsay at 763-586-6073 or at email@example.com
WOODS & THOMPSON, P.A.
941 Hillwind Road N.E. Suite 200, Minneapolis, MN 55432
Phone: 763-571-2345 Fax: 763-571-2893
OUR FIRM WAS FOUNDED ON A SINGLE PRINCIPLE: PUT THE CLIENT FIRST. WE MAKE SURE THAT OUR CLIENTS GET 100% OF THE COMPENSATION THEY DESERVE.
Woods & Thompson, P.A., of Minneapolis, Minnesota, provides representation in the Twin Cities, Minneapolis, St. Paul, Roseville, New Brighton, Brooklyn Center, Fridley, Blaine, Coon Rapids, Champlin, Lino Lakes, White Bear Lake, Woodbury, Oakdale, Golden Valley, Plymouth, Maplewood, Inver Grove, Eagan, Bloomington, Edina, Eden Prairie, St. Louis Park, Maple Grove, Minnetonka, Burnsville and Apple Valley. The firm also represents clients throughout western Wisconsin, including Hudson, River Falls and Superior.
© 2018 by Woods & Thompson, P.A. All rights reserved.